1. I have three amazing, crazy children: Kellan (age 6) and twin girls, Aidyn and Eve (age 4).
2. My middle name is Leigh, which is where the idea for Laura LEIGH Images came from!
3. I love traveling and discovering new places, especially discovering "hidden gem" restaurants within each city I visit... It's a bonus if they have a great local beer!
4. I'm very attached to my hair -- I won't ever cut it short!
5. I have a competitive spirit and enjoy running races: I've run 5 marathons so far and look forward to many more in the years to come!
6. My strength has always been my practicality and business sense, so I'm thrilled to be putting all of that to use while cultivating my creative side at the same time. I truly believe the images we make are more than just "pictures"... they're art... and I love to help our clients find unique and beautiful ways to showcase their memories in an artistic way.
1. To me, life is all about love and connecting with people... sharing the moments and enjoying the blessings of life with those you love.
2. I am an old soul. I find joy in the quiet moments in life and have always loved to observe and learn from others.
3. I am my children's biggest fan. My three kids (Owen, Everett and Rosalie) are my driving force in life, and I simply cannot give them enough hugs and kisses each day.
4. I love dark chocolate, watching guilty pleasure movies (like Harry Potter!) and reading almost anything that can be found in a book. And if I can combine all of those things while snuggled under an over-sized quilt, on a stormy day? PERFECTION!
5. I am an HGTV fanatic! I dream of being on the show "House Hunters: International"
6. I often let my emotions run away with me. After all these years of photographing weddings, I still cry during the ceremony and, often, during the reception speeches!